The Sites are predominantly used by business entities to facilitate electronic commerce and such business use does not generally involve the collection of personal information of individuals. Intermino recognizes the importance of privacy as well as the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of personal information.
1. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
2. Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of user registration on the Sites.
3. In connection with any transaction and payment services or services under buyer protection schemes we provide on the Sites, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders ("Account Information") may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Sites.
4. We record and retain details of users’ activities on the Sites. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records ("Activities Information") may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the Sites.
5. From time to time, we collect information about our users and prospective users during trade shows, industry events and other functions. The information we may collect at these locations may include, but is not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address ("Event Information").
6. We record and retain records of users buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioural patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Sites and visitors to the Sites including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together "Browsing Information").
7. Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information, Event Information and Browsing Information generally relate to business entities and are together referred to as business data ("Business Data"). Insofar and only insofar as they constitute personally identifiable data of living individuals, such information are together referred to as personal data ("Personal Data").
8. It is mandatory for users of the Sites to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorised us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. verifying your identity;
2. verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Sites;
3. processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Sites and maintaining and managing your registration;
4. providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
5. to facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the Sites;
6. performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Sites, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
7. subject to obtaining your consent under applicable laws, we may use your name, phone number, residential address, email address and fax number ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to goods and services offered by us on the Sites including paid and free membership, a "Membership" and collectively, the "Memberships") the value added services ancillary to the Memberships, and other products and services offered by us from time to time to members of the Sites;
8. if you voluntarily submit any information to the Sites for publication on the Sites through the publishing tools, including but not limited to, Company Profile and any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Sites ("Voluntary Information");
9. making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us;
1. You further agree that we may disclose and transfer your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, and membership authentification and verification services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified above, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
2. You agree that we may disclose and transfer your Personal Data to other affiliated companies within the Interemino Group including but not limited to the listed below for the purposes specified above:
- Intermino Ltd
- Intermino.com DOO Beograd
3. When necessary we may also disclose and transfer your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organisations for the purposes specified above.
4. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated above.
5. All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the Sites and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
6. We may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the Sites to be completed. In addition, we may use your Account Information to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
7. We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
20-22 Wenlock Road, London, UK
In accordance with the applicable laws, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or correction request.
i) access your Registration Information or Account Information so you do not have to re-enter it;
ii) gather statistical information about usage by users;
iii) research visiting patterns and help target advertisements based on user interests;
iv) assist our partners to track user visits to the Sites and process orders;
v) track progress and participation in promotions.
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in the computer you are using to access the Sites. If you choose, you can change those configurations. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies or you can choose to be notified when a cookie is sent or you can choose to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter information on the Sites more often and certain features of the Sites may be unavailable.
The Sites and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department at the address set out in paragraph D above to remove the information.
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorised access to the Sites, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold. For registered users of the Sites, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.